I need some help!

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

I need some help!

Message par potter117 le Dim 12 Juil - 23:16

I don't mean physically of course, but I realised some of you have a lot more... let's say baggage with what's happening. Me and my friend have encountered a few people like us, and for some reason they seem to think that everything we've seen is the work of the devil itself! We've met something weird, it's hard to explain. One minute it seemed like it was just a regular cab driver, and the next he was trying to drive us off us bridge! At some point I just panicked, when I came to my friend was swimming us ashore. I can't really explain it but why did he do that? At some point it's like he wasn't even human anymore, I'm not exactly sure but something was definitly off. Is that the rots I've read about? If so why would he do that? Do they just randomly try to kill themself along with other people?

potter117

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: I need some help!

Message par bookworm55 le Dim 12 Juil - 23:23

I'll answer this as best I can, just remember that I am no miraculous voice, just a man who's outlived his usefulness, and now tries to help throught whatever means he can. Before I start on what you could possibly have seen, let me give you a small but valuable advice. If you are still new to everything you see, don't assume that what happens once or twice is iron-clad. If you really are going throught the same thing I did, let me tell you that you are in for a rough ride, you'll most likely experiences things a lot more vividly at first, perharps even seeing, understanding or failing to understand things that you shouldn't be able to, and when you think everything's finally starting to be in control, that just means you're in a lot deeper than you wished you'd be, and you'll most likely won't be able to post here anymore. If you truly must proceed with your heart, and that heart sends you into the Hunt, I suggest you tread carefully. And let me tell you, those that are scared and confused, usually understand a lot more about what's happening then those you strike first. I am now unfortunatly alone, and let me tell you, I am still scared.

bookworm55

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut